What can be better than super hot pasta? Let us tell you that… The answer is Super funny pasta pun? Yes! We’ve recently discovered that a lot of you needed jokes and puns on Pasta . So we thought let’s help you with some of the best pasta puns and jokes!
Sadly, we can’t offer you pasta here but we can give you pasta puns which you can use with your pasta pictures or else tell them to your friends or a new crush and be that cool person with really good humor.
Best Pasta Puns
So here’s the list of almost 150+ Pasta puns, they’re all the best ones! Try them out!
- Do you know the Ghostbuster’s catchphrase in Italian?
I ain’t alfredo no ghost!
- Did you hear about the Italian chef who died?
He pasta way!
- Why wouldn’t the woman eat at the pasta restaurant?
The food cost a pretty penne!
- How much water should you use when you make pasta?
About a cup orzo!
- Where does pasta go to dance?
- How do you say goodbye to an Italian chef?
Pasta la vista!
- What’s the most humorous kind of pasta?
- Why did everyone think the spaghetti was flirting?
It was just a little too saucy!
- Why didn’t the fettuccine go out for Halloween?
It was too alfredo!
- Why couldn’t the man lift all three tons of pasta sauce?
He wasn’t stroganoff!
- What’s the dress code at the past convention?
- What do you call a sick pasta?
Mac n’ sneeze!
- My wife thinks I’m an idiot because I’m building my own car out of spaghetti, macaroni and fusili.
She won’t be laughing when I drove pasta!
So, these were some of the Best Pasta Puns!!
One Liner Pasta Jokes
It’s good to say or listen short puns and when it’s about the pasta already served hot on the table, nobody can wait. So you should better take the fast road and flaunt your one-liners there!
- This dish is so good, it’s pre-pasta-rous.
- I’m feeling a little saucy today.
- Life is about exploring pasta-bilities.
- This meal is, like, tortellini awesome.
- [Pesto] This is my idea of going green.
- I’m recording this for pasta-terity.
- Pasta la vista, baby.
- Come and spaghet it.
- [Spaghetti and meatballs] I’m having a ball.
- Penne for your thoughts.
- You’re pasta-tively awesome.
- I cannoli shake my head and marvel at how fantastic you are.
- Hope you gnocchi how wonderful you are.
- [Olive Garden] Just a little something to show you how much olive you.
- Like unrinsed spaghetti noodles, good friends stick together.
- Grab a knife – it’s time to cut some carbs.
- Sorry this gift is pasta due
- What type of dish does an impasta make? Faked ziti!
- Did you hear that Sally ate three bowls of spaghetti? No, but I wouldn’t put it pasta!
- What do you get when you make a dish with marinara and alfredo sauce? The best of both pasta-bowl worlds!
- Why didn’t the ravioli get invited to hang out with the cool pastas? Because he was a little square!
- Did you hear about the pasta maker who followed in his father’s footsteps? It just goes to show that the apple doesn’t farfalle from the tree!
- What do you call it when someone cries because their spaghetti is vegetarian? A meat bawl!
- How did the police solve the case of the stolen marinara sauce? They caught the theif red-handed!
- What type of pasta do they serve at the haunted house? Fettuccini afraido!
- Should Ric make the chicken parmigiana? No, ricotta make the lasagna!
- What do you call a plate of spaghetti that looks like blood and guts? Creepypasta!
- What kind of pasta sticks to everything? Clinguine!
- How small is the smallest type of pasta? It’s about a centimeter orzo!
- What kind of pasta does the pope eat? Holy macaroni!
- A friend didn’t believe me when I said I was making a car out of noodles. Then she saw me drive pasta.
- Where does spaghetti go to dance? The meat ball.
- Always wonder if mixing pasta and antipasto is like mixing matter and anti-matter.
- Who is the saddest person in the pasta factory? The chap who’s filling cannelloni.
- Thought I saw some spaghetti but it was fake. Turned out to be an impasta.
- Local scientist takes his dog to work to help experiment on pasta. It’s a labranoodle.
- Went to a party and saw people giving each other bits of ravioli. Apparently they were playing pasta
- Asked the waiter how long my spaghetti would be. He said he didn’t know but would measure it.
- My girlfriend left me because I have a fetish for touching pasta.
- I’m feeling cannelloni now.
- (Thanks for the silver! X )
Haha, some of them are really funny one line jokes on Pasta!!
Funny Pasta Puns
It’s always good to make some funny puns or jokes over a dining table with your friends and family. You may have people in your circle who do this regularly, well you can do that too. These are some of the funniest pasta puns we’ve found, hope they’ll help you!
- What kind of pasta grants wishes?
- A pasta chef was caught stuffing the ballot boxes at a big Broadway awards show.
Apparently, he was trying to rig a Tony.
- I started eating more pasta, and suddenly became psychic…
… you could say I had *penne* for their thoughts.
- What do you call pasta with a cold?
Macaroni and sneeze
- What do you call something that looks like pasta, and tastes like pasta, but isn’t pasta?
- What’s the difference between an unusual undercooked pasta, and the easing of tensions between a famous parody artist and the singers he parodies?
One is a weird al dente, and the other is a “Weird Al” detente.
- Why couldn’t the pasta maker get into his apartment?
Because he had gnocchi.
- Mafia have boiled a man to death in an industrial pasta cooker.
Police are still trying to al dentefy the victim
- I have a medical condition where I’m allergic to only one type of pasta
It’s called macaroni and sneeze
- Politics is like Italian food.
You get the same pasta, but with a different sauce.
- What do you call partially cooked pasta on fire?
- Tired of boiling water every time you make pasta?
Boil some at the beginning of the week and freeze it for later.
- My sister bet me 15$ that I couldn’t build a car out of spaghetti.
You should of seen the look on her face as I drove pasta.
- In an Italian restaurant, if you saved any amount of pipe shaped pasta, you could take it home.
Each penne saved was a penne earned.
- An Italian person asks a pregnant woman for some pasta sauce…
Prego prego, do you have any Prego?
- What do you call a magical pasta that grants you three wishes?
- I was choking on some alphabet pasta when a lady asked if I needed help.
She took the words right out of my mouth.
- What is Forest Gump’s favorite type of pasta?
- Did you hear about the Italian man who died? He pasta way…
…now he’s a pizza history.
- What do you call the aspect of pasta that allows it to stab you?
The penne trait
- What kind of pasta should you NEVER put on your face?
- (This might be a repost, but my mom just thought of it and I thought it was hilarious )
- I saw a climate scientist eating pasta out of a pink leather bowl
He was eating carb on dyed ox hide
- What does pasta say when it’s done praying?
- Been fired from my job at the pasta factory
I made a fusilli mistakes.
- My brother said his pasta tasted weak and brittle.
It seems to have a bad case of sauceteoporosis.
- My girlfriend left me today because I have developed a pasta touching fetish.
I’ve been feeling Canneloni ever since. :'(
- Women are like pasta
They are straight until you get them wet.
- Did you hear about the man with a car made of pasta?.
He got in a crash, and now his car’s al dente.
- My flatmates said I wasted my money buying a kilo of pasta..
..but I say it was worth every penne.
- Traveling through Italy I spent hundreds of Euros on pasta. (Pun)
It was worth every Penne.
Some More Pasta Jokes
We are the best in saving the best ones for the last. So if till now you haven’t got that one best pun you want to use. Here is your answer. In the following Pasta Jokes and puns, you’ll surely get what you want. Check them out.
- As in “Pasta than a speeding bullet.” and “Pasta than you can say Jack Robinson” and “Pasta than the speed of sound.”
- “I pasta-p the opportunity because it would interfere with my studies.” and “I pasta-p the chance for a promotion.”
- As in “The boat gracefully pastander the bridge
- “The pasta of our local church is nuts.”
- “This is pastably the worst pasta pun ever.” and “The pastabilities are endless!”
- “Some of the women have turned to pastatution.”
- “I’m preparing this gift ver mi celli friend who likes pasta puns.”
- “An inner ziti apartment.” and “We’re country bumkins and they’re ziti slickers.” and “Sex and the ziti” and “you can’t fight ziti hall.”
- “It cost a pretty penne.” and “A penne saved is a penne earned.” and “A penne for your thoughts” and “If I had a penne for every time …” and “Pennes on the dollar” (Penne is a cylindrical type of pasta)
- “He’s penneless and living on the streets.”
- Pen name → Penne-m: As in “My earlier work was written under a penne-m.”
- Penetrate → Pennetrate: As in “We cannot pennetrate their armour.” and “We need to do pennetration tests before laying the concrete.”
- “She has a pennechant for pasta dinners.”
- “About a cup orzo of water should do.” and “We ended up with 300 orzo dollars.”
- “Risoni” is another name for “orzo”. You might use this pun like: “The the risoni-ng behind your decision?”
- “He’s a bit of a noodle (silly person).” and “Use your noodle (head)! This is an easy question.” and “There were noodles (lots and lots) of them!” – Each of these examples uses a different slang meaning of “noodle” indicated in parentheses.
- “How do I unlock it? There’s gnocchi hole in this door.”
- “So you’ll just gnocchit down and start building it again?”
- “Fiori” is a type of decorative pasta. Examples: “Hell has no fiori like a woman scorned.” and “He was completely fiorious about his phone being stolen.”
- “She has the hair of an angel.” and “Will you get out of my angel hair?” and “Let your (angel) hair down and relax.”
- Most types of pasta are extruded from special presses. Example: “It’s not nice when you extrude people from the discussion like that.”
- Do you remember → Durum-ember: As in “Durumember that time when …”
- Anelli refers to small ring-shaped pasta. Examples: As in “Anelli fell off my chair when I heard the new.” and “Anelli jumped out of my skin!”
- “I don’t want to hit it too hard – I’m afraid al dente-t.”
- “We worked so hard, but it was al forno-thing.”
- You can come up with your own example for this one!
- A bavette: Bavette is a type of pasta. Example: “I once used to make a lot of puns, but I’ve moved on. I’m a bavette now.”
- Bigoli: Bigoli is a type of long thick pasta. As in “Bigoli, is that the time?! I’ve gotta run!” and “Bigoli gosh!”
- Bigoli-*: As in “He’s a bigoli-bertarian” and “A bigoli-thuanian fell gave me a hand.” and “There’s a bigoli-brary in the middle of town.”
- → Capellini-er: Capellini is the Italian name for “angel hair” pasta. Here’s an example usage of this lovely, atrocious pun: “There’s a capellini-er but I think we’ll need to buy some more.”
- “Be careful! It conchiglie if you don’t follow the instructions carefully.” and “It is said that saying or writing too many pasta puns conchiglie.”
- “Eliche-d the melted chocolate off my fingers.” (Eliche is the name of a type of spiralled pasta)
- “Eliche-t when you do that.”
- “I did it fusilli reasons and I regret it.” (A type of corkscrew pasta)
- “Your car is much slower. My garganelli reach 200km per hour on a straight.” (A tubular pasta)
- “There are a few grump people around, but mostaccioli.”
- Ribbon: Many common pastas are ribbon-shaped, so you may be able to make a pasta pun by sneakily using “ribbon” in your communication: “You definitely get the blue ribbon – you’ve out-pasta-punned me”
- “I don’t know what to do. Scialatelli-m?” (Scialatelli is a short, thick fettuccine-like pasta)
- The term “fresca” is simply the Italian word for “fresh”, but it’s commonly used in describing pasta that has been made fresh (“pasta fresca”). Examples: “A breath of fresca air.” and “A fresca pair of eyes” and “Make a fresca start” and “Fresca off the boat” and “Fresca as a daisy” and “I’m fresca out of pasta puns!”
- “I’m trying to divella-p some more self-confidence.” (Divella is a famous pasta brand.)
Also Read: Potato Puns
So that’s it! Ending our pasta puns list on a hopeful note that you must be having your pun with you now and you’re all set to use it anywhere you want. Pasta is famous for puns because it has many different types and the names of all the types are quiet tricky! Puns are funny but it’s very important to use them wisely.
But we know you’re smart enough to judge that, leaving that on you! Have a nice time with pasta!